Figure Drawing Sessions

Next Session - Sunday November 22nd 2015
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." - William Blake

2010-09-24

Dia of the Dead Theme Next Week


I love Halloween and I really want to do something amazing for this month of October. So for the nude session, I decided to go with a Dia De Los Muertos theme. Think skull face paint, beaded necklaces, flowers, frilly things, etc. I chose not only one but two of the best art models I know for this session, Kassandra and Bree. They both have experience in body paint so I super excited for this session.

And the next session, Zombie Bride & Groom with Shealyn who's boyfriend is a professional special fx artist.

Model Fee - Minimum $5 with Facebook RSVP, $6 for walk-ins

Poses: Ten 1 minute, Two 10 minute, Three 20 minute, 60 minute pose

Parking - There is free parking on the street Sundays, and you can park in the lot right next to the studio during the session.

Dia De Los Muertos Nude w/ Kassandra & Bree
Sunday October 3rd
from 3pm to 6pm
@
Planet Rooth Studio Gallery
3334 Fifth Avenue


No comments:

Post a Comment