Figure Drawing Sessions

Next Session - Sunday November 22nd 2015
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." - William Blake

2010-06-18

Kate & Steven

Meet with two more models, Kate and Steven.

Kate is a young model who just graduated high school is lending her modeling skills to Perspective. The fishbowl, the glass enclosure at the front of the studio, was occupied so we sat out on the veranda upstairs to chat. Kate is an impressing young woman who doesn't know quite yet what life has in store for her but knows it will be related to art. She is an artist herself and likes doing portraiture. I forgot to take a picture but she met me wearing a very cute outfit and said she has her own distinct sense of style. She also said she changes her hair all the time. It was black at the time and she has blue eyes, never a bad combo. So, look forward to her and her style on costumed days.


I was literally running late when I met Steven. Luckily, I was greeted with a smile as I apologized for my tardiness and caught my breath. As you can see from the picture, Steven is a handsome man who's going to be working with us for our sessions. He's done art modeling around town at various community colleges in the past and is ready to get back into it. He has a great energy and I'm confident about what he'll bring to the ta...platform as a model. You'll be seeing Steven on nude figure days and perhaps on the double model days I'm planning in the future.

<|3

No comments:

Post a Comment